Most recent feature at IDAL 2009 in Memphis, Tenessee: Click here to see what the professionals are doing with our stencils.
Laser Excel produces the highest quality stencils, customized to your needs. Our company pioneered laser cut stencils in the bakery industry over 25 years ago. Since then, we have perfected our craft and continue to produce the best product accross many craft and fine art industries.
With a maximum continual sheet size of 4-feet by 8-feet, no project is too big for our laser systems. Send us your ideas and we can produce a durable, reusable, stencil for your project. We offer multiple types of material to fit the needs of your design. When you require the highest level of detail, don’t let a bad stencil ruin your masterpiece: Use a laser-cut stencil for precision and accuracy.
Whether you are creating a single custom stencil or developing a complete catalog of designs, Laser Excel can assist from initial product development through final packaging. Our experienced staff will help you with every detail.
View our Gallery to see samples from the following areas:
Body and fingernail
Marking and signage
Contact us to see just how easy and affordable it is to have your designs laser-cut into stencils.
- Laser Cut Mylar®
- 3, 5, 7, 10 and 14 mil thicknesses
- Gloss or matte finish
- Colors available
- Repositionable adhesive available
- Laser Cut Paper
- With or without adhesive
- Screen-printing available for brand names, outlines and instructions.
- Send us a fine line drawing of your design. If your stencil will have more than one overlay, there is no need to draw each overlay on a separate piece of paper. Simply draw all parts on one drawing and label each element of each overlay with a number, color dot or letter.
- Apply a base line or a center line to your drawing for correct alignment. On stencils having multiple overlays, registration marks will be cut into each overlay unless you instruct us not to. Please indicate if you need register marks to register the design for repeating or simply to register the design as a single motif.
- Identify each design with a name or number.
- Let us know the quantities you need quoted. Unless otherwise instructed, we will quote in quantities of 12, 25, 50, and 100.
- There is a one-time programing charge per design. This charge is to convert your designs into language our equipment understands. This charge will vary with each design. Once we see the actual design, we can "ballpark" the costs or program the design to determine actual cost.
- When you receive a sample of your design for approval, carefully inspect it and provide us with any changes. Once your design is approved, we are ready for production of that design in the quantities you need.