We specialize in precision laser cutting of acrylics, polycarbonate, woods, fabrics, papers, and Mylar® films. Twenty multiple-head laser systems will cut materials .001” to 1-1/2” in thickness with tolerances plus/minus .005. Our capabilities include the ability to cut full 5' x 10' designs. In-house resources include AutoCAD, art and design services. We offer prototype cutting, laser etching, and can handle both large and small production runs. Our complete in-house screen-printing department is fully equipped with automatic presses and dryers for both UV and solvent based printing.
Summary of capabilities:
• Laser Cutting and Etching Capabilities
- 20 multiple-head lasers
- Maximum sheet size: 5' x 10'
- Tolerance: .005" and .015" for print-to-cut registration
- Materials up to 1-1/2 inches thick
• Screen Printing
- One or more colors using UV and conventional inks
- Maximum sheet size: 32" x 48"
- Maximum image size: 30" x 40"
- Available coatings: clear UV coating, dry erase, signature, gloss, glow in the dark, scratch-off
• Digital Graphic Laminating
- Your custom piece can incorporate a polyester-film with printed graphics for a unique dimensional effect. Laser cutting can be registered to graphics for signs and displays.
• Design Services
- Use our Art Department as a source of new product ideas, design, education, and inspiration. Our staff can work as an extension of your design team, as well as providing you with creative workshops and product brainstorming sessions.
• Kit Packaging
• Fulfilment Services
Additional materials can be tested upon request
- Engraving stocks
- Vinyl laminates
For best results for non-paper projects please send vector files in one of the following formats:
- Adobe Illustrator (must convert type to outlines)
- Corel Draw